Shayna's Reviews > The Outpost

The Outpost by Devney Perry

top pick

This is my first read from the INCREDIBLY TALENTED Devney Perry and it absolutely BLEW ME AWAY! Phenomenal story! Amazing characters! Vivid and beautiful settings! I never wanted it to end, but when it did, I just wanted to curl up, hold it close, and start the experience all over again! Easily, one of my FAVORITE ROMANCES of the year!

Sabrina and Beau are two of the most AMAZING characters that I’ve read this year! Their chemistry was undeniable, intense, and oh so beautiful! But at the same time, it was sweet, gentle, and tender. It made me want to dive into this book and into this world, and NEVER return. And if it weren’t for these incredible characters, the suspenseful and intriguing storyline had be captivated from the very start. The combination of theses two epic pieces of the story, made THE OUTPOST what it truly is — an incredible and unforgettable romantic timepiece. I will forever remember their story, and I will always be enamored by the flawless writing of Ms. Devney Perry.

THE OUTPOST was an emotional and powerful love story that took me to another place, all together…a place where nothing else mattered but Sabrina and Beau. I was in it with them, emotionally and in my mind. I felt their longing, their pain, their love. Even though this is a new author to me, I knew the minute I started, there was absolutely no going back. It’s very rare for an author to captivate me — mind, body, and soul, so quickly, but I couldn’t have been more happy about it. Even though this is my first read from Ms. Perry, I feel like I’ve known her work forever. I feel like I’ve NEEDED her words in my life forever and I’m so damn grateful that I’ve found her. She has definitely made a SUPER FAN out of me!

Waterfall in Glacier Park

ARC Tag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Outpost.

October 11, 2017 – Started Reading