Bingeworthy Book Blog's Reviews > Archangel's Viper

Archangel's Viper by Nalini Singh

It goes without saying that Nalini Singh is one of my most favourite authors - she's the author whose books I immediately one-click - without even reading the blurb of the book to see what it's about because I already know that I will enjoy the book.
From the moment that I discovered Nalini's books, I've bought and read every single book that she has published.
I adore Nalini's writing.
She is, so far, the only author whose book I read within 24 hours and then immediately re-read it because it was just that good.
The complexity and beauty of Nalini Singh's worldbuilding and breathtakingly vivid descriptions of the scenery and world that the characters reside in, never ceases to amaze me.

In Archangel's Viper, readers are introduced to the vampire Venom, one of the Seven - vampires and angels that help guard and protect the Archangel Raphael's territory and interests, and Holly Chang - a half vampire, half-human, woman; a survivor, haunted and traumatized from a vicious and brutal attack by an insane Archangel.

For those who have read other books in the Guild Hunter series, Venom is a warrior that is every bit as sophisticated and urbane as Raphael and Dmitri with the charisma, wildness and cunning of Naasir and Holly is every bit his match.

One of the things that I loved most about this book is the way that Holly and Venom communicated with each other- the sniping, teasing and laughter.

When reading this book, just as with every Nalini Singh book that I have read, I connected deeply with the characters and found myself smiling, laughing and crying as the pair took me on an emotional and adventure-filled, action-packed, race car ride.

I love this book and highly recommend reading it - as I recommend reading all of Nalini Singh's books.
If you're debating about giving this book a go - do it, buy it, burrow it, whatever you have to because as Venom says...

Find me at:
Bingeworthy Book Blog
On Facebook
On Twitter
On Instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Archangel's Viper.

Started Reading