Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)'s Reviews > Bottoms Up

Bottoms Up by Holly Renee

bookshelves: favorites, really-good, read-in-2017, re-read-worthy, guilty-pleasures

Rate: 5 / 5 stars

My first ever Holly Renee book! I was super excited to read this since before it came out and I finally got around to reading it. And what can I say? I fell a little in love with the book since the first chapter.

As I kept reading the feeling just solidified. I loved both Renee's writing and the book as a whole. I enjoyed reading about these characters so much, and of course I absolutely fell in love with Tucker. He was completely swoon worthy! And I just adored him to pieces, I want my own Tucker. He's definitely one of my new book boyfriends. Yes, it's a fact by now, I'm a book boyfriend whore. Sue me. For real though, can you really blame me?!

“What look?” “The look where you wanted to do this.” He leaned his body down over mine and his hand went to my jaw. His face came down over me and his lips touched mine. The kiss was soft. Just barely there, but I felt it. I felt it so deep that I knew it was something that I would never forget. A soft, breathy moan slipped from my lips, and Tucker kissed me again. This kiss was very different from the last. His hand thrust into my hair and gripped it at the root to perfectly position me where he wanted me.

I enjoyed this book so much, I couldn't put it down. I finished it in one sitting, it was amazing, loads of fun, it was flirty and sweet, even a little angst-y, just perfect.

➳ Order at: Amazon UKAmazon US

➳ Follow me on: BlogInstagramFacebook Twitter

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bottoms Up.

October 7, 2017 – Shelved