Chelé's Reviews > Bottoms Up

Bottoms Up by Holly Renee

I feel like it was kismet that I received a copy of Bottoms Up, I didn't see any teasers, I didn't read the blurb, I just dove straight in and it was absolute perfect timing that I met Kennedy and Tucker right now.

Insecurities. We all have them but sometimes they can really affect our day to day.

Kennedy Hayes is living her dream and capturing some of the best moments in a couples life by taking their photos. Weddings. Engagements. Her favorite shots are of old architecture. She lives with her best friend Brooke and life couldn't get much better. If you ignore the fact that her family continuously puts her down for the choices she's made, belittles her, comments on her weight and every snide comment is said with the utmost of disapproval in their tone.

So when she literally bumps into her new hot neighbor she doesn't understand or get what he sees in her. So many years of listening to her family and not truly seeing herself and her worth has conditioned her to expect the worst. But Tucker definitely sees her. The true her.

Tucker and Kennedy start this amazing friendship that was so sweet and loving and I honestly just wanted them to rip their clothes off and GET DOWN lol. I wanted Kennedy to see herself the way Tucker does and eventually she does but she goes on major journey to get there.

Surprise trips, jealousy issues, back stabbing mean girls, unworthy parents, lies, secrets and a first date to end ALL FIRST dates is what's in store for you with this amazing story. I couldn't put this one down and I can't wait to read what's next from Holly!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bottoms Up.

October 7, 2017 – Shelved
October 7, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
October 14, 2017 – Started Reading
October 14, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Kat (new) - added it

Kat Valentine Great review!!

Chelé Kat wrote: "Great review!!" thank you so much!