Åd®¥ån P.'s Reviews > Birth of a Killer

Birth of a Killer by Darren Shan

Sep 24, 2011

bookshelves: 8th-grade-books, read-books-in-my-life

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Birth of a Killer.

Finished Reading
September 24, 2011 – Shelved
page 39
page 77
page 77
29.5% "I'm now reading The saga of Larten Crepsley: Birth of a Killer, and i think it's a really good book.So far, LARTEN did a very atrocious thing by killing his boss and now (5 years later) he ends up being A VAMPIRE'S ASSISTANT!!! Ever since he became the servant of the Vampire Seba Niles, he has known that choosing to serve the vampire was the right decision. Now i'm wondering, when WILL HE BECOME A VAMPIRE HIMSELF..."
page 94
36.02% "At this part of the book, Larten has just met a Vampire Prince, Paris Skyle. Seba has been offered a chance to be a Prince himself but he declined. Larten was shocked but respeted the decision of his master...i wonder if Larten would ever consider being a Prince himself...?"
page 213
page 213
81.61% "15 years later (after Larten fought the Vampaneze)Westerand Larten became full Vampires and are nw in Vampire Mountain, where they are challenging other vampires to prove themselves. Im surprised that Murlough (the mad Vampaneze) spared Larten's life even though he tried to kill him. I think he will live to regret the fact of letting Larten live because in the future, Murlough DIES IN THE HANDS OF LARTEN..."
September 28, 2011 –