Diverse's Reviews > Taming the Beast

Taming the Beast by Andrew  Grey

bookshelves: october-2017-dr

I really loved this story. Each book by this author gets better and better. The emotions that are written are felt deeply. There's secrets and stories that are perfectly executed by Andrew Grey. I wasn't annoyed trying to figure out what happened with these characters and that's a testiment to the author's experience.

Beau Clarity is a saving grace in this book. I loved the normal element to him. He isn't gorgeous, he is imperfect and just an average guy with a crooked nose, thin physique, literally the type of person people can relate to. But, he has amazing eyes and a heart of gold. He see's something in the Beast of St. Giles and he saves him.

Dante Bartholomew is, for lack of a better name, the Beast of St. Giles. A huge mystery surrounds him and the town is a cesspool of rumors and judgment. It didn't take me long to see that Dante isn't this monster they've made him out to be. He's actually an amazing man and yearns for love.

In a lot of ways the Beast is this town and what they've become. I felt like they took advantage of so much and just refused to understand Dante. If it wasn't for Beau I don't know anyone would see the kindness and love that pulsated through his veins.

This is a story that will surround you. From plot to character. You will not be able to run from the tears that are sure to fall and you will embrace both of these men and the lives they've lived.

I very much recommend this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Taming the Beast.

Started Reading