Julie D.'s Reviews > CSB Reader's Bible

CSB Reader's Bible by Anonymous

I really like this Bible so much. From it's beautiful cover to the easy to read font, it's a real pleasure to sit down and read this Bible.

There are no chapter or verse numbers in this Bible so it's really less distracting when you want to sit down and just read the Bible. At first, I thought this would be something I wouldn't enjoy as much but I was wrong. With out the distraction of the chapter and verse numbers or notations, you're reading the Bible as you would any book and I actually found myself noticing things in books I've read countless times.

I found the Christian Standard version very easy to understand so it was easy to read through without trouble. The pages have a nice sturdy feel to them so if you do want to highlight or take notes, you'll be able to do so without worry of damaging the page.

I have greatly enjoyed sitting down with this Bible and just reading it for the pure pleasure of reading. It has opened up new eyes for me as I read and I love that I don't feel the pressure to study, per se, but to just enjoy the beautiful Word of God.

I highly recommend this Bible and give it 5 out of 5 stars.

*This Bible was provided to me for my honest review by B&H Bloggers
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read CSB Reader's Bible.

Finished Reading