A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog's Reviews > Start Again

Start Again by J. Saman

This is my first book by J Saman and boy! What a book. I loved the twists and uncommunicated, mixed up emotions. The story just flowed along smoothly. I felt a part of their lives. I couldn't put this book down, it was very addictive.

I love their relationship between Abby and Aubrey. They have the 'twin thing' and can communicate with just a look. Xander, Aubrey's best friend, is a complicated creature; so hot and cold…does he love or hate Abby? It's difficult to tell. Men are so hard to read sometimes! The banter between Abby, her twin and her best friend Nina is so funny too. I have lived a section of their lives and loved every second.

Xander is vile to Abby, yet he is also super protective. He is her brother’s best friend after all. He won't look Abby in the eyes; he says spiteful things that cut like a knife... why? When Abby meets Brandon she sees a way to get over her feelings for her brothers bff. Brandon seems perfect, but something is off. What could possibly be the cause of Xander's behaviour towards Abby and what is going on with Brandon?

I am a new fan of this author and will be reading more books by J Saman for sure. You need to read this story to find out more. You won't regret it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Start Again.

Started Reading