David's Reviews > The Genius Plague

The Genius Plague by David  Walton

(Review from the author)
bookshelves: science-fiction

Yes, I am giving my own book five stars! If I don't think the book is awesome, why would anyone else want to give it a try?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Genius Plague.

Finished Reading
October 5, 2017 – Shelved
October 5, 2017 – Shelved as: science-fiction

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)

message 1: by Nee-Kiee (new) - added it

Nee-Kiee Keetz where you inspired by the TV show Braindead at all? Because the likeness is uncanny.

David Nee-Kiee wrote: "where you inspired by the TV show Braindead at all? Because the likeness is uncanny."

Nope, I'm not familiar with that TV show. I'll have to look it up.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

This sounds like a totally awesome book and am saving up for it.

Leanne Cox I really really enjoyed this book! Exciting, clever and thought provoking the whole way through. I also really really appreciated that you made this a “clean read” and left out any unnecessary profanity, sex and gore. I look forward to reading more from you!

David Leanne wrote: "I really really enjoyed this book! Exciting, clever and thought provoking the whole way through. I also really really appreciated that you made this a “clean read” and left out any unnecessary prof..."
I'm glad you enjoyed it! And thanks for telling me so. I hope you enjoy my other books as well. (I have several others published already, and a new one that will be coming out in February.)

message 6: by Jackie (new) - added it

Jackie Jameson Thanks for the smile!

message 7: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Ok, you’ve convinced me! I am downloading it now. 😁

message 8: by Karen (new) - added it

Karen York-fair That is just too funny! Just because you said that I’m going to read it!

Patricia Hubbard Just finished it and thanks I did not get to sleep till the wee hours of morning because I was unable to put it away . Are you suing your book to control my brain? if so then it was a success!! SMILE I really liked it , you are now one of my favorite writers !!!!

David I just saw this comment -- thanks so much! I'm glad it really worked for you. (New book coming out June 11!)

And yes, your brain is now under the control of my loyal fungal minions... :)

Patricia Hubbard I knew I was under some sort of control, thank God , I thought I was just getting old. I will be looking for your new book !!!

David In the next book, I'll take control of your car, too. :)

Patricia Hubbard Thank God ! someone needs too. Smile..

Spiteful Malice Naughty naughty David. I was intrigued by the artwork of your book. I usually stick to horror but I must say that what I read so far about fungus sends shivers down my spine. 150 pages in by the writing of this comment.

The Dutch translation has a lot of typing errors though.

David Happy to terrify you. :)

Shame about the typing errors. I don't speak Dutch, so I couldn't catch them.