Whoo Gives A Hoot's Reviews > Let Me In

Let Me In by Jordan Bates

bookshelves: 2018

* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
Oh my freaking goodness what an incredible debut novel from the extraordinarily talented Jordan Bates. Damn girl I can't believe that it has taken me this long to finally sit down and read it. I guess I will just blame it on my busy life...Yeah we'll go with that!

Let Me In is the first book in The Ink Well Chronicles and let me just say that I was instantly captivated by the story! Alexa never expected that her marriage was going to fall apart when she accepted a job The Ink Well, but all I can say is good riddance because he was a jerk. Now enter Max, her boss and the swoon worthy guy that is about to pick up the pieces of her broken heart. That is if she will let him.

This story will take readers on an emotional rollercoaster that you'll never want to get off of. Alexa and Max's chemistry was off the charts and I freaking loved these two. Readers will experience a great deal of angst and heartbreak while reading this book, but let's not forget about the love the bled from the pages. It was an absolutely amazing read and I can't wait to dive into the Lilly and Greg’s story next!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Let Me In.

October 4, 2017 – Shelved