Sophia Triad's Reviews > Tarnished Crown

Tarnished Crown by Erin Watt

bookshelves: 2contemporary-lovestories

The heartbreaking story of the older Royal brother Gideon and his girlfriend from school, Savannah.

The story takes place in two different time periods:

-When they first met at Astor. Gideon’s mother was still alive and miserable and she was making the lives of her sons miserable, too. Gideon’s father was never present. Dinah was trying to get her claws into Gideon. And Savannah was far too innocent.
-3 years later. When Savannah is on college visit at State. Gideon obviously cannot forget about her and he tries to tell her how much in love he is.

“Are you saying that you and Savannah are a one true pairing?”
I hold up my hand and cross my middle finger over my index finger. “We’re destined to be together but circumstances have kept us apart. Clearly the fact that she’s visiting my college out of all the ones she could attend means it’s destiny. Do you want to be the one to stand in the way of true love?”

I think mostly out of this story I felt sorry for the Royal boys again. It is actually I think the first time that we see the despicable behavior of their mother and the questionable behavior of their father.

I would love to have a more extended version of Gideon and Savannah’s story. This ended really fast.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tarnished Crown.

Started Reading
October 4, 2017 – Shelved
October 4, 2017 – Finished Reading
October 6, 2017 – Shelved as: 2contemporary-lovestories

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)

Michelle Fab review huni ❤❤❤

Sophie "Beware Of The Reader" Excellent review Sophia and I hope your wish comes true as I can relate. Sometime we just want more. Happy weekend <3

message 3: by Bookloverme (new)

Bookloverme Lovely review, dear! :)

message 4: by Nazanin (new)

Nazanin Amazing review, Sophia! 💞

Sophia Triad Michelle wrote: "Fab review huni ❤❤❤"

Thanks Michelle! 💞

Sophia Triad Sophie "Beware Of The Reader" wrote: "Excellent review Sophia and I hope your wish comes true as I can relate. Sometime we just want more. Happy weekend <3"

Thanks Sophie! Happy weekend for you as well! 💞

Sophia Triad Bookloverme wrote: "Lovely review, dear! :)"

Thank you BLM! :) x

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• Lovely review, hun!! xx

Sophia Triad Nazanin wrote: "Amazing review, Sophia! 💞"

Thank you Nazanin! :) x

Sophia Triad Jenny wrote: "Lovely review, hun!! xx"

Thank you Jenny! xx

message 11: by Lorelai (new)

Lorelai I don't like Savanah. I don't know. She is so...... BLÁH.
I have the perfect companion for gideon riding all over my head. I think of how they are and how she suffered. I find an interesting hostory.
I also have pairs for the twins. I thought about sharing with fic, but I'm afraid. all the peculiarities and peculiarities that a girl may have pus in these three.

Sophia Triad Lorelai wrote: "I don't like Savanah. I don't know. She is so...... BLÁH.
I have the perfect companion for gideon riding all over my head. I think of how they are and how she suffered. I find an interesting hostor..."

Savannah is not that bad in this book ❤

message 13: by Kat (new) - added it

Kat Valentine Awesome review Sophia!😉💖

Sophia Triad Kat wrote: "Awesome review Sophia!😉💖"

Thanks Kat :) ❤