Benita Vehnom Ruiz's Reviews > Biting Cold

Biting Cold by Chloe Neill

Sep 23, 2011

bookshelves: bad-ass-chick, favorite, vampires, sexy-man, reread, shifters, chloe-neill, witches
Read from August 07 to 12, 2012

Review coming soon!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Biting Cold.

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Have you read book 5 yet? You'll love it!

Jamie Ethan will come back , there no way else he is the most important in merit's life

message 3: by Kizi180 (new) - added it

Kizi180 Hmmmm.. this is book six have you read the 5th? (view spoiler)

message 4: by Book_Worm99 (new)

Book_Worm99 If you read Drink Deep, then.. this comment wouldn't be needed!

message 5: by Keziah (new) - added it

Keziah he's there already

James Can you go ahead and not write reviews for books that aren't published and you clearly aren't on yet anyway?

message 7: by 10esun (new) - added it

10esun My friend, don't overthink it. Although I fully respect artists - those who design book cover especially - I highly doubt their choice of road is that philisophical. It probably just works well and is possibly the place where a major event happens in the book :) Read book 5, btw. I cried.

Benita Vehnom  Ruiz Nope that was a mistake on my part, didn't mean to live that comment for this book. I wrote that before book 5 came out. Yes I read book 5 loved it and cried as well 1oesun!

James it's not a review it's an observation, on Goodreads before a book comes out people either do a count down or observation of the book. Take care!

message 9: by 10esun (new) - added it

10esun Ah, that makes a lot morte sense :) As long as you enjoyed the awesomeness of book 5!