Yogi's Reviews > To Command and Collar

To Command and Collar by Cherise Sinclair

Sep 23, 2011

bookshelves: bdsm, erotica, romance, 4-stars
Read in December, 2011

I struggled through the beginning To Command and Collar, but it finished strong. Raoul and Kimberly's relationship is very complex and rather heart breaking. I winced more in this book than I did in Nolan and Beth's story. I kept thinking "How in the hell is Cherise going to make their relationship work?". She's a recovering slave that keeps getting taunted by her captors and Raoul is a constant reminder of this. Not to mention, if they had a relationship, Raoul would expect her to be full time submissive.

Raoul and Kim were beautifully written characters! Cherise accomplished the feat of getting me to tear up several times due to defining the two so well.

Quick add......I think Sam is going to get his own novel and I believe his masochist sub is introduced in this book. Cross my fingers! I also have a premonition that Sally is finally going to get a dom to handle sassy ass! Crossing my fingers for this too.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read To Command and Collar.