Samantha Potter's Reviews > Losing Hope

Losing Hope by Michelle Windsor

bookshelves: favorites

This is Michelle Windsor’s third book and it is utter beautiful perfection…

Michelle has crafted a world that is fit for a Billionaire, a submissive florist, a rugged ex-Marine turned photographer and a publisher; a world that crosses socio-economic barriers and brings together some of the most unlikely of lovers.  Her world is rich in color and expression.  I can still close my eyes and picture myself in Michelle’s Manhattan and Vermont.  Michelle has an uncanny ability to paint with words, leaving a beautiful image in her wake.

Losing Hope finds us traveling from New York to Vermont to meet Gage and Hope.  It’s a chance encounter that will prove to change their lives.  For, can one fall in love in a matter of days?  Their passion and attraction is immediate, their connection growing over said short period of time.  A connection that proves to be riddled with strife and unknown lies.  A connection that is soon tried; can they overcome the secrets and lies, can they find their happily-ever-after?

Losing Hope is a beautiful story of trust and love.  It’s a story that proves that one must not only trust themselves but love themselves first.  It is a building block for all things.  Once you find that power you can find forgiveness and love in others, you can accept another’s fault and experience all the great things in life.  Michelle’s story is at times passionate and emotional, it’s a Contemporary Love story fit for everyone, for its doesn’t matter who you are or how much money you have everyone deserves to love and be loved in return.

Thank you Michelle for crafting such an amazing and breathtaking story, I loved everything about this book.  Every paragraph was a new surprise, whether we were traveling to visit covered bridges or meeting up with old friends in Manhattan, it’s a vivid story with heart.  Cheers and FIVE stars.  I cannot wait to see what comes next in this incredible world that you have painted.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Losing Hope.

October 3, 2017 – Shelved