Colleen's Reviews > Misadventures of a Rookie

Misadventures of a Rookie by Toni Aleo

42027092

What a great book... This was a funny read. I thought the chase would last all through the book, but of course I should’ve known Ms. Aleo would tease us with these “too hot for each other “ characters. Wow, to say I’m loving the name Bocephus for the heroine was too funny. Bo, for short, was one of the Ice Girls for the AHL Malibu Suns in California. She was working part-time and interning for the team to become a physical therapist. Bo could not stand Gus “the Bus” Persson because she thought he was a cocky rookie hockey player that chased any girl available and then dumped her after he got what he wanted .

I was surprised they connected right away, but I think Bo thought this would be a “one and done”....not. They were hot for each other once Bo got tired of missing sex and figured after they hit the sheets, she would never see him again. This was a really great read to me. I laughed just about all the way through the book. There was a lot of twists and turns but in the end I think they make a great couple. I sure hope there will be more books coming with the Suns and the Tornadoes as a series. I definitely want to read more about Bo and Gus lives.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Misadventures of a Rookie.

October 2, 2017 – Shelved