Norma * Traveling Sister's Reviews > The Family Next Door

The Family Next Door by Sally Hepworth

bookshelves: netgalley-edelweiss-approved, traveling-sister-reads

THE FAMILY NEXT DOOR by SALLY HEPWORTH was an extremely enjoyable, entertaining, and fast read! It's a fascinating, thought-provoking, and dramatic tale with some unexpected twists and surprises along the way. I was definitely shocked and pretty excited with a couple of the reveals! The ending was satisfying and pleasant! Would recommend!

This was a Traveling Sisters Group Read, and thank you so much for another wonderful reading experience ladies!

Publication Date: March 6th, 2018

Our full Traveling Sisters Review for THE FAMILY NEXT DOOR can be found on our blog:

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Family Next Door.

October 2, 2017 – Shelved
February 28, 2018 – Started Reading
March 2, 2018 –
March 3, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)

Holly  B What a fun read Norma!

Babydimps (Suzy) Great review and glad you liked it Norma! I’m getting this soon and looking forward to it! 😊

Berit☀️✨ I’m glad you girls like this book! I loved it as well 😘

Norma * Traveling Sister It sure was Holly! 😊

Norma * Traveling Sister Thank you so much, Babydimps! I hope that you enjoy this book as well and I look forward to hearing what you think! 😊

Norma * Traveling Sister It definitely surprised me and it was such an easy & fun read Berit! I’m so happy to hear that you loved it too! 😘

message 7: by Miriam (new)

Miriam Smith Glad it was a fun read for you Norma 😊

message 8: by Dana (new) - added it

Dana Glad you enjoyed it, Norma!

message 9: by KAS (new)

KAS Terrific review, Norma! Glad you really enjoyed ;)

Nazanin Great review, Norma! Glad it was an enjoyable read for you! 💚

Norma * Traveling Sister Thank you so much, Miriam! 🌸

message 12: by Maureen (new)

Maureen Great review Norma😄

Norma * Traveling Sister Thank you Dana! Sometimes I like a fun drama based read and this one delivered! 😄

Norma * Traveling Sister Thanks so much, KAS! 💕

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Terrific Norma 💕😊

Jaline - (on partial hiatus) Awesome summary, Norma - thanks!

Julie I just started this one, Norma! I'm glad to see you enjoyed it. Great review, as always, Norma!!

Norma * Traveling Sister Nazanin wrote: "Great review, Norma! Glad it was an enjoyable read for you! 💚"

Thank you so much, Nazanin! :-)

Norma * Traveling Sister Maureen wrote: "Great review Norma😄"

Thank you so much, Maureen! :-)

Norma * Traveling Sister Melissa ♥ Dog Lover ♥ wrote: "Terrific Norma 💕😊"

Thank you so much, Mel! :-)

Norma * Traveling Sister Jaline wrote: "Awesome summary, Norma - thanks!"

Thank you so much, Jaline! :-)

Norma * Traveling Sister Julie wrote: "I just started this one, Norma! I'm glad to see you enjoyed it. Great review, as always, Norma!!"

Thank you so much, Julie! Oh, I'm so excited to hear what you think of this one and I hope that your enjoying it! :-)

message 23: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Great review, Norma! I keep reading good things about this one, so I might give in and add to my ever growing tbr!

Norma * Traveling Sister Meredith wrote: "Great review, Norma! I keep reading good things about this one, so I might give in and add to my ever growing tbr!"

Thank you so much, Meredith! Glad to hear that you might just give this book a try or at least put it on your TBR.....lol

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader Lovely review, Norma! I enjoyed the entertainment of this one, too!

Norma * Traveling Sister Thank you so much, Jennifer! I’m so happy that it was an enjoyable read! 🤗🌸

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

ab fab, norma! meet sunshine (kaceey) and me at the thompson's for game night tuesday (third house from the corner).

Norma * Traveling Sister Thanks so much, paulie! We’ve already discussed game night....and my lips are sealed! 😝😄

message 29: by Angela M (new)

Angela M I loved The Things We Keep but didn’t pick up this one . I might have to . Great review!

Norma * Traveling Sister Angela M wrote: "I loved The Things We Keep but didn’t pick up this one . I might have to . Great review!"

I haven't read that one yet, Angela but I do have it as well as The Mother's Promise. Have you read that one too? I'm excited to read them after enjoying The Family Next Door. Thank you so much, Angela! :-)

message 31: by Kendall (new) - added it

Kendall Excellent review Norma! 💙❤️

Norma * Traveling Sister Kendall wrote: "Excellent review Norma! 💙❤️"

Thank you so much, Kendall! :-)

Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* Awesome review, Norma! This one is on my list. 😊🌸

message 34: by Cheri (new)

Cheri Wonderful review, Norma!

Deanna glad you liked it, Norma! :))

Susanne  Strong Great review Norma!

Norma * Traveling Sister Mary wrote: "Awesome review, Norma! This one is on my list. 😊🌸"

Thank you so much, Mary Beth! I hope that you enjoy it as well! :-)

Norma * Traveling Sister Cheri wrote: "Wonderful review, Norma!"

Thank you so much, Cheri! :-)

Norma * Traveling Sister Deanna wrote: "glad you liked it, Norma! :))"

Thank you Deanna! :-)

Norma * Traveling Sister Hajar wrote: "Sounds interesting! Brilliant review, Norma xx"

Thank you so much, Hajar! :-)

Norma * Traveling Sister Susanne wrote: "Great review Norma!"

Thank you so much, Susanne! :-)

message 42: by Dash fan (new) - added it

Dash fan Lovely review Norma 💕

Norma * Traveling Sister Dash fan wrote: "Lovely review Norma 💕"

Thank you so much, Dash! :-)