K.A. Graham's Reviews > Ashes to Memories

Ashes to Memories by Annie Anderson

Ashes to Memories (Ashes to Ashes Book 5)
by Annie Anderson

☆☆☆5 stars☆☆☆

To all that's sacred and spiritual, this series
and the family steamrolling through it, is the epitome of everything awesome in the paranormal book world. Annie Anderson is my Paranormal Queen, and she amazes me at every turn!

Nicola is still up in arms over her memories, wondering how a man so enduring like Kyle, can remain by her side, knowing what he knows about her. All Kyle sees is Nicola. His life is hers. We could all be so lucky to have that kind of eternal love in our hands.

Just when they think they have a minute of solace, the biggest threat to date, rears its ugly head. Nicola will do anything to protect her family, even if it means sacrificing herself in the process, which Kyle won't allow. Over his dead body!

They set out to save what's theirs, discover truths and lies, and an explosive secret is revealed, bringing Kyle to his knees. Per usual, it's nonstop drama and action, keeping you fighting, right along with your favorite misfit family.

A couple times my heart may have stopped, and I could be heard screaming at my kindle, "She better make it right!". That's when you know the story has you in its magical grips! I'm fanatical about this series and it's brilliance!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ashes to Memories.

October 2, 2017 – Started Reading