Krista Ricchi's Reviews > Cavanagh Vol 2

Cavanagh Vol 2 by Eden Butler

This series just gets better and better.

Claiming Serenity
This book was like being in second grade again. There is that one boy that pull your hair or trips you because he likes you and doesn't know how to show it. Layla and Donovan bring it to a whole new level. This book added to the series because it was so light hearted and fun. Layla and Donovan become friends with benefits but then it becomes something more. They both said they didn't want a relationship but soon find that they are in one. Love creeps into your heart when you least expect it and these two have a love that is beautiful. Another amazing book and one you won't want to miss. I found myself laughing at several different parts of this book and sometimes you need a good laugh with your romance it changes things up.

Catching Serenity
I enjoyed every book in this series but this is my favorite out of all of them. Sayo is dealing with a lot of personal issues and she doesn't have time to deal with an over bearing man. Quinn has closed off his heart and refuses to let anyone in. These two come together on an emotional journey and find they may be what the other needs in order to survive. Eden did an amazing job writing this book and you couldn't help but feel all the emotions. I laughed, cried and found a closure I never expected. I suggest you read this entire series you will not be disappointed.

Beyond the Pitch
Love has ups and downs but you just have to be strong enough to work through them. This book takes place 5 years later for Autumn and Declan. You get a glimpse into how they have fared over the years. It's messy and beautiful the perfect ending for this series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cavanagh Vol 2.

October 1, 2017 – Started Reading