The Pink Bookshelf's Reviews > The Next Generation

The Next Generation by S.C. Stephens

bookshelves: 2017, arc, reviews, young-adult

S.C. Stephens has done it again! This is the spin-off from her Conversion series; it’s told from Nika and Julian’s point of view. I love having multiple pov’s in a story. I really enjoyed their twin connection.

The writing is seamless. The characters really come to life and pop. I was so into the story, they felt real. It’s been awhile since I was able to enjoy a story that much. Thank you for that Ms. Stephens.

Even though this is a story about vampires, they are different than other teen vampire books. The characteristics of these vamps are fresh and new (to me). I really enjoyed this new take on vampires. So fun! Granted the family bond could definitely cause some problems; but its adds a level of angst to the story. I couldn’t imagine having to live with feeling others emotions or having a built in GPS.

The story made me swoon, giggle, and gasp in shock. You will want to sit and read this entire book in one sitting. Its THAT good! I can't wait for more with these characters.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Next Generation.

September 25, 2017 – Started Reading