Mary~❤️~DBO 's Reviews > The Billionaires: The Stepbrothers

The Billionaires by Calista Fox

liked it
bookshelves: a-m, kinky-sex, m-f-m, menage

★3 Stars★
I've always wanted to read something from this author and now I had the chance. Although the essence of the story was interested and had potential it wasn't what I was expecting.

Imagine similară

The book starts with a meeting between Scarlet and Michael. Scarlet Drake is an insurance fraud investigator. In this case, she investigates the disappearance of some paintings from Vandenberg's Hamptons estate. Michael and his stepbrother, Sam are considered the main suspects in the artwork disappearance. The trails lead to Michael and Sam, who received both money shortly after the insurance claim was paid.

Michael was avoiding Scarlet for months, but after he sees her, he has the "hot's" for her. They end up in bed quickly. And after all this...she's at a dead end. Now she has to go to Montana to investigate Sam, Michael's stepbrother.

www.miaffaire.com

Scarlet is a sexy redhead, ambitious, alluring, tempting, with a curvy body and who likes the adventure. She and Sam have something in common, a hurting past. She wasn't counting on the chemistry and attraction she would feel for both stepbrothers. But during the investigation, she falls in love with both of them.

Google Image Result for http://cdn.indulgy.com/FD/A6/N4/145030050470317965H968QQtWc.jpg

Michael is sexy as sin. A Wolf of Wall Street, real estate mogul, sensual, dominant, billionaire, a man who always got what he wanted, ruthless and mysterious.

jacey elthalion) Jackson Luis is 23 years old and a strong. He has had an abusive relationship in the past but he has overcome the turmoil and is now ready for a new chapter in his life.. He is looking for someone who won't use him for his money or looks.

Sam is Michael stepbrother, he's irresistible, gorgeous, he's a horse rancher and he has a hurting past. I didn't like the beginning of the book. I like the insta-attraction and insta-sex, but this one went to insta-familiar and insta-love way to quickly. I didn't feel the connection between the characters.

david beckham

I thought Michael would be the dominant one, and Sam the romantic, but it was the opposite. Sam attitude change overnight, he doesn't want to like her, but overnight he changes his mind and he takes her and actually loves her.

Imagini pentru hot meeting gif

Although Michael and Sam were considered suspects and Scarlet were "supposed" to "investigate" them, all she did, or maybe I should say, all she wanted more, was to eliminate them as suspects and find them innocent.

Through the book were moments where I didn't understand the direction of the book. It was like the actions into the book were not related. The idea of the story was good, but something about the writing style, makes me enjoy less this book.

netgalley netgalley2

My reviews are posted on DirtyBooksObsession

logo blog rev

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Billionaires.

September 29, 2017 – Shelved