Heather's Reviews > Random Acts of Marriage

Random Acts of Marriage by Boone Brux

U 50x66

There is both light cursing (but NO f-bombs) and explicit on-screen sex in this one. If those things will cause you to leave a bad review, you should skip this one. While this is part of a larger series, it completely and totally stands alone. You do not have to have read the first book to enjoy this one.

This book was a seriously cute, fun, and easy read. Kinni and Price are the epitome of opposites not only attracting, but being perfect for each other. I thought the way that their relationship developed over time was sweet, but there was also a ton of heat without sex becoming the main plot of the book. As a reader, I very much appreciate that balance.

If you're looking for a light and fun but very well-written book about two characters who make no sense “on paper” but who are just so obviously meant to be, you should read this book.

I requested and was very generously granted an ARC of this book via NetGalley and the publisher. I was under no obligation to write this review, I did so because I enjoyed the story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Random Acts of Marriage.

September 29, 2017 – Started Reading