Bingeworthy Book Blog's Reviews > Crazy B!tch

Crazy B!tch by Jamie Begley

bookshelves: reviewed

Jamie Begley has a number of interconnected spin off series books including The Last Riders MC, Biker Bitches, Predators MC and The Porter Brothers.
I've read them all and tremendously enjoyed Jamie Begley's writing.
I can't even begin to tell you how many times I've re-read her books- they're my go to series of books that I read whenever I find myself falling into a book funk and can't decide what I want to read.
One aspect of Jamie's writing that keeps me coming back for more, aside from the romance and scorching hot sex scenes, is that in her writing Jamie Begley doesn't shy away from confronting real world issues in her books such as substance abuse, physical abuse, date rape and many more issues besides (in all of her various books).
Jamie confronts these issues in a straightforward, compassionate and empathetic manner, all whilst taking readers on a rollercoaster emotional journey.
Crazy Bitch book five in Jamie Begley's Biker Bitches series is a second chance, MC romance story that can be read on its own and will make you both laugh and cry. Although, with this story, I found myself laughing more often than not.
If you're already a fan of Jamie's books then you'll be pleased to learn that in Crazy Bitch's story we learn her name, along with T.A's. We also see more of the Last Riders and Greer Porter.
In all honesty, aside from Crazy Bitch's devious and cunning antics that at one time or another had me smiling or laughing - it was Greer Porter's interactions with the characters throughout the book that really had me almost peeing myself with laughter.

See what I mean?
Greer is one of my favourite characters that Jamie has written, although truthfully, I fall a little in love with whichever characters story I happen to be reading at the time.

For those who haven't read any of Jamie Begley's previous books but are debating about giving this book a try - I highly recommend it.

Thank you to Ardent Prose PR and Jamie Begley for generously providing me with an arc of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review

Find me on:
Bingeworthy Book Blog
On Facebook
On Twitter
On Instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crazy B!tch.

Started Reading