Ellie's Reviews > Bourbon Sins

Bourbon Sins by Meghan Quinn

30207434

bookshelves: meghan-quinn

Final Score - 5 I Want to be a Jett Girl Stars!

The Bourbon Sins is the first book of the Bourbon series of four books ... and I hate admitting that I'm just getting around to read it! I so want to be Jett's Girl. For real.

Jett is a powerful, complex, mysterious, and sexy man. His mission is to help the girls who are destitute, providing them with a job, food, logging and even free education. All he asks in return is that they “submit to him” at any time but only with their consent, but he does not want a relationship or even love. This is just a no strings attached arrangement.

And there is one girl he just can't get his mind off of - Goldie. There's just something about this girl that calls to him and makes him abandon all his rules. Could it be that Jett had found the woman?

This book is one hell of a HAWT, panty-dropping, no holds barred sexy book - complete with a feisty leading lady and a leading man who has so much swag but it also has heart. And let's not EVEN get started on Jett’s side kick, Kace. Oh lord! *swoon*

You are about to embark on one of the hottest series EVER. Take the week or the weekend off and get on this!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bourbon Sins.

September 29, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read