Kina's Reviews > Flint

Flint by H.D. March

I give this book 4 hearts

I really enjoyed this story, which starting out with no knowledge of it really surprised me in he content. A paranormal romance that is modern day except for the twist of demons, curses and witches.
I don't want to give away much, so here goes. After a good witch loses the love of her life, her mate to demons she vows vengeance and casts a spell to keep her mate's body safe until they can one day meet again. For the demons her and her sisters cast a binding spell so they may never leave their castle again.
Flash forward to now 150yrs later Mackenzie has decided she will never forgive the man that broke her heart 2 years earlier the man that she thought she would grow old with Flint. He never let her explain about that fateful Valentine's Day, or the consequences because of it. She has never been able to get over him and now she's being forced to work with him on an undercover mission at a haunted house to try to figure out why people are disappearing.
Sparks ignite like wild fire when they are near each other, but secrets, witches, demons threaten to tear them apart, and possibly kill them all together.

HEA

** reviewer for romance authors that rock

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Flint.

September 23, 2017 – Started Reading