Vanessa (nessreads)'s Reviews > Bottoms Up

Bottoms Up by Holly Renee

*ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review*

5 "Baby, you're a firework" Stars!!!

First and foremost, I NEED a Tucker Moore in my life!!! 😍😍😍 I mean that part where he...(toes curling) and when he said...(swoon-f***ing-tastic) oh, and that part where he did that thing and then, you know...(oomph, more, GIVE! ME! MORE! 😩) Seriously, Tucker Moore can get it again and again and again!!! I fell and fell and fell head-over-everything for him!!!

Kennedy, go on with your bad self!!! I so adored Kennedy so freaking much!!! She was a total spitfire. She was such a relatable character!!! She tried her best to not let her parents expectations of her to dictate her life. All she wanted was her family's approval. Despite everything, she just wanted them to care and love her. Or, at least someone to be in her corner.

Tucker crashed (literally) into Kennedy's life. Their encounter had me LOLing. It was the perfect beginning to how their relationship would go. Kennedy deserved everything Tucker wanted to give her. Sometimes she'd let her insecurities get the best of her, and she'd listen to those negative thoughts that told her she wasn't good enough. But Tucker was there to show her how wrong she was. 😩😩😩 Tucker was the ultimate, I just can't! The way he cared for Kennedy just made my heart melt. I adored him so much! Tucker and Kennedy completed each other. I couldn't get enough of these two.

Once I started 'Bottoms Up' I couldn't put it down and read it in one sitting. And when that happens, you know the book is goooood! I loved how relatable it was. I loved the relationship between Kennedy and her best friend Brooke. I obviously loved the chemistry between Tucker and Kennedy! And I absolutely couldn't get enough of the secondary characters!!! I hope in the future we see them again or a few get their own book! I wonder what else Holly has up her sleeves. And I can't wait to read whatever it may be.
3 likes ·  βˆ™ flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bottoms Up.

September 25, 2017 – Started Reading