R.A.'s Reviews > The Pilgrim's Progress

The Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan

bookshelves: young-adult, family-reads, my-family-s-books, school-reads, adventure-reads, read-2018, five-stars

{2nd read}

This is a good book!!!

The whole book was great, but I've always loved the last bit the best. When Christian and Hopeful read the Celestial City! It's so wonderful and amazing! And that small part when Ignorance arrives - from riding the rowboat across the river - I always smile, because I remember it so well in the movie! Even though he went to Hell in the end, it still made me laugh when he so proudly rowed across that dangerous river!

Anyway, a great read. Of course, I had no choice but to read this as it's for my school, but I enjoyed it. :)

{Original}

I've read this once and although it was sometimes difficult to understand, it was really good! A proper review will come sometime in the future as I think I'm going to read this book for a report in school! :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Pilgrim's Progress.

September 24, 2017 – Shelved
October 26, 2017 – Shelved as: adventure-reads
December 6, 2017 – Started Reading
December 6, 2017 –
page 9
2.78% "I'm reading the play version... I'd read this over Macbeth any day!! :D"
December 7, 2017 –
page 22
6.79% "These people have very interesting names! ;)"
December 12, 2017 –
page 44
December 13, 2017 –
page 49
December 14, 2017 –
page 62
January 12, 2018 –
page 69
21.3% "*in a singing voice* School days, school days, back to school once more! We just love - (not) - school, where we work and play! *sighs and buries head*"
January 13, 2018 –
January 18, 2018 –
page 142
January 22, 2018 –
page 173
53.4% "My, what conversations these men have!! ;)"
January 23, 2018 – Shelved as: read-2018
January 23, 2018 – Finished Reading
October 25, 2018 – Shelved as: five-stars

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)

Olivia I'm pretty sure it's the full version you read ;)

R.A. Olivia wrote: "I'm pretty sure it's the full version you read ;)"

Oh. Is the full version a play version?

Olivia R.A. wrote: "Olivia wrote: "I'm pretty sure it's the full version you read ;)"

Oh. Is the full version a play version?"

Yep :)

Libby May My favorite part ever was Christians struggle with Apollyon and the reality of his struggle and his scars, but the Victory that he had in the end. It was so encouraging.

R.A. Libby wrote: "My favorite part ever was Christians struggle with Apollyon and the reality of his struggle and his scars, but the Victory that he had in the end. It was so encouraging."

YES!! So good!