Lisa Marie Barrera's Reviews > Bottoms Up

Bottoms Up by Holly Renee

OMFG!!! Let me start by saying Holly Renee is a First time AUTHOR for me & SHE BLEW ME AWAY WITH BOTTOMS UP!!! I Freakn Loved this Book from the Very moment I started Reading the first Chapter...I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN!!! The book is told in the female characters POV- Kennedy Hayes. She like most women in the world with her insecurities but you gotta Love her sass, feistiness & the spitfire attitude! And let's not forget Tucker Moore that literally crashed into her life via Stairwell!! Like most Southern men, he tries to Charm her to submission with his Dimples (swooning) and his chocolate eyed eyes & hair. I Loved how he weaved his way into her world anyway he could & annoy her to break down her walls. Their relationship starts out as Noisy Neighbors to Friends then eventually to something more before both of them realized what was Happening! This Book is Beautifully written and has All the FEELS! I was Laughing out loud, frustrated, furious, crying, swooning and my Heart Melting for these two Characters! Emotionally rewarding and Intense Chemistry between Friends to Lovers Story!! A MUST READ BOOK!!
Holly may be a First time AUTHOR for me BUT will Definitely be Reading other Books by her!! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sure, Tucker may have gotten a little territorial when his friend was flirting with me, but he wasn’t interested in someone like me. The girls I had seen him with were leggy, glamorous, and the total opposite of me. Tucker was into girls who stayed around for one night , and I wasn’t that girl. I felt too much. I felt everything.
Especially with him.
Tucker already had too much of an impact on me. If I allowed him to get too close, he would destroy me . I would be bottoms up before I even realized that he had spun my world around."

"I considered myself a pretty strong girl. I knew what I wanted out of life, and I had a plan of how I was going to get it. It was a plan that I had stuck to for a very long time . But my plan was fucked. I didn’t know where I fit in to my plan or where my plan fit into my life anymore . I couldn’t see a plan that didn’t have Tucker in it."

♡He didn’t love me because I was perfect. He loved me despite everything. He knew all my flaws and he loved me despite them. It was such a rare love. It was pure even though it had once been tainted. Even though I had tested it with my own insecurities and fears. He taught me to love. A love that was so strong I never dreamed it was possible. I was deeply in love with him and irrevocably in love with myself. He flipped my world upside down, but the greatest adventures happened when I finally let my controlled world slip through my fingers and went bottoms up.♡
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bottoms Up.

September 24, 2017 – Shelved