Naughty Mom Story Time's Reviews > Taking Avery

Taking Avery by D.H. Sidebottom

Ok, so when two of my favorite authors surprised everyone that they were collaborating again...I was excited. When I learned it was going to be an MC novel?...I was ECSTATIC!

D.H. Sidebottom and Ker Dukey can do dark like nobody’s business and Taking Avery is proof they can conquer MC just as well. This was an outstanding start to their new MC series.

With a bit of dark (it wouldn’t be a Sidebottom/Dukey masterpiece otherwise), suspense and plenty of sexual tension this book kept me on my toes from start to finish.

I <3 Slade!!! Slade aka Frost was the perfect blend of badass biker, protector and gentleman. His life has always been about the club and and he’s willing to make whatever sacrifices necessary to ensure what’s best for the club and his brothers. He means business and will take no prisoners, when necessary, but he’s also a smart man that knows what’s right. Slade is only a bad guy when he needs to be and that was apparent from the start.

Avery is a tough cookie. She’s strong and feisty but wants nothing to do with club life. She just wants the freedom to be who she is, but in order to keep people safe- she’s willing to make sacrifices as well. Though it wasn’t a choice she wanted to make, Slade made it easier to accept. He was kind to her and together they were funny with the banter and sarcasm. Their chemistry was apparent and the sexual tension between them was off the charts.

Taking Avery was a great MC novel and I’m looking forward to devouring the rest of the Lilith’s Army MC series!!

FAVORITE QUOTES:
She’s built for sinning, but with her father, I doubt she had much chance to do any. The realization pleases me, and the fact it pleases me makes me angry.

“No one touches what belongs to me.”
“You cut off his finger.” I gag.
“He was lucky he didn’t put his whole hand on you.”

“I like food. Why is it such a ‘thing’ when girls enjoy food?”
“I imagine you eating c*ck with just as much vigor.”

He’s refreshing. I’m under no illusions about the darkness lurking inside him. But it’s mixed almost equally with light. When the lines begin to blur between the two, who will I be left with? The sun or the shadow it creates?

GRAB FOR 99¢ BEFORE THE PRICE GOES UP!!
[image error]

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Taking Avery.

September 22, 2017 – Started Reading