Melanie's Reviews > Moonlight Sins

Moonlight Sins by Jennifer L. Armentrout

bookshelves: arc, contemporary, romance, dnf, read-in-2018, mystery

ARC provided by the publisher via Edelweiss in exchange for an honest review.

DNF @ 8%

Well, I made it seven days before DNFing my first book of 2018. Hopefully, this won’t be a trend to continue much this year. I’m sorry guys, I just can’t do it. This is my first Jennifer L. Armentrout book and I only made it two chapters in.

So, the basic premise of the 8% that I read is that brothers find their father dead from what looks to be a suicide, but upon further inspection, appears that that might not be the case.

The main character, Lucian, lives in a mansion that is so big that there are rooms he hasn’t been in for years, but he does have a girl captured in one of these rooms, but her appearance is still a mystery to me, because I’m stopping at 8%. Also, Lucian is oh so strong for saying no to a super-hot blonde woman that is naked and throwing herself at him in another room, while he is discovering the death of his father.

You all, life is short and precious, and I can’t be spending mine reading books that don’t interest me in the slightest. But I hope if you pick this one up, especially if you are a big Jennifer L. Armentrout fan, that you will find much more enjoyment with it than I did. Happy reading!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Moonlight Sins.

September 22, 2017 – Shelved
January 7, 2018 – Shelved as: dnf
January 7, 2018 – Shelved as: read-in-2018
January 7, 2018 – Shelved as: mystery
January 7, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)

message 1: by Gelisvb (new)

Gelisvb This seems awful

Sue (BeautyBookCorner) Hahahhah omg i love this review.

message 3: by Candace (new) - added it

Candace Robinson Lol! Her YA books to me are a lot better. Lucian felt pretty much like a stalker for a long time!

message 4: by Melanie (new) - added it

Melanie @ all of you -

I love you all and I'm so surprised I woke up to see no one yelling at me over this DNF and I feel so blessed! Haha! Happy reading, guys! 💗xx

Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾ Sadly you didn't miss much. I pushed myself to finish and I should have stopped when I lost interest originally at 25%

message 6: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine Woo yeah I have been a fan since the Lux series and then the white hot kiss series but some of Jen's books are just not for me :) ohh and her college series is pretty bomb too if you want to try any of them! they are much better!!

Cambria 22% and I'm done 😕 I loved her Lux series and was hoping to like this but I just can't. Glad I'm not alone but bummed I spent $5

Valerie Appreciate the honest review. I did finish and rate differently but that doesn't mean you have to agree. Nice to see a DNF review that wasn't a horrible attack. Thx

message 9: by Marina009 (new)

Marina009 i also DNF at 8%, 2 chapters in, I already knew I did not want to continue