Shayna's Reviews > Follow

This has got to be Tessa Bailey’s HOTTEST, most FILTHIEST romance yet! She’s taking the DIRTY TALK to a whole other level! Will Caruso will set your eReader ablaze with his mouth alone! I will never get enough of #DirtyWill!

“You’re giving yourself up to me and I’m taking it-keeping it-like a greedy motherfucker. Do you understand?”

FOLLOW is Tessa Bailey’s first self-published novel and she ROCKED IT OUT! The storyline was a little suspenseful, entertaining, heartwarming, AND of course SEXY as hell! Our main characters, Will and Teresa, we INCREDIBLE together! Their attraction…immediate! The chemistry…scorching! The sex…OUT OF THIS WORLD erotic!

“You want to open your legs and pay fealty to your king, baby? I’ll accept like the town fucking beggar.”

And let’s not forget the real star of the show…Will’s Great Dane, Southpaw! OMG! What a scene-stealer he was! I absolutely LOVED this aspect of the story! Ex-boxer turned hedge fund bad boy goes on a road-trip with his dog, posting their journey on Instagram! How freaking cute is that? It’s not only relevant, it’s heartwarming and just beautiful!

“I’m the grateful one. I always will be. As long as I can call you mine.”

Will and Teresa’s journey might have started under false pretenses, but at the finish line, the feelings that grew along the way, were 100% pure and true. So get ready for one HELL of a sexy road-trip! There will be colorful vocabulary, a good amount of dry humping, and enough sex scenes to make you BLUSH and SWOON for days! I think FOLLOW just might be one of my FAVORITE Tessa Bailey romances EVER!

ARC stamp

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Follow.

September 22, 2017 – Started Reading