Emily H 2's Reviews > Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul II

bookshelves: favorites

Chicken Soup For The Teenage Soul 2
By Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Irene Dunlap, and Patty Hansen
By Emily Haroldsen

This book provides many incites into teenagers lives due to the fact that the stories in this book are written by teens all over America. This book is an inspiration and a great way to help with ordinary teenage problems.
This book consists of several short stories, poems, or lists. The stories are then put into parts depending on what the story is about. I feel like this helps tell the reader that we are getting several points of view, and that this isn't coming from just one person. I appreciate this format because I always stop reading at the end of a chapter and if I read a chapter with twenty pages it becomes boring and my comprehension is affected. This format helps with my comprehension and I can really enjoy the book more.
The Authors feel that this book is meant for us. To help us through our trials. It is a book you can relate to, a book that can give you a cheering up or advice on how to solve our problems. The Authors use this book to help others express their pain and happiness, it is meant only to help us and it is easy to tell that the Authors saw great meaning in this book. They really put a lot of work into making this a special book, and really making it have a true purpose.
In the introduction it says “This is your book, there for you to read when you need some cheering up or when you simply need to be reminded that you are by no means alone on the journey.” This book is meant for us and if you haven't read it I highly encourage it, because it gives you true stories of how people got through hard times. This book is important and has helped people through the hard times and it can help you too.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul II.

September 20, 2017 – Started Reading