Cora Tea Party Princess's Reviews > An Enchantment of Ravens

An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret  Rogerson

liked it

5 Words: Family, art, danger, attraction, manipulation.

This was a good book, but for me it just didn't reach its full potential. It felt like too much crammed into the pages, which is a shame because I loved the story. There just wasn't enough of it for me to get invested in the romantic relationship which is pretty much the catalyst of the story.

My favourite character was probably Gadfly. And I loved his story within this story the most, his hidden agenda. He was manipulative and scheming (of course, he's a faerie) and I felt his character was developed more than the main characters.

This was a good book, but it could have been so much more. I liked the writing and the story but there needed to be more of it to elevate it. The ending was absolutely superb and I will definitely read more by this author.

I would recommend it to anyone who loves faeries and is looking for a quick read with a forbidden romance and sneaky plotting.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read An Enchantment of Ravens.

Quotes Cora Liked

Margaret  Rogerson
“Didn't they realize their lives were worth more than the dubious affection of one silly man?”
Margaret Rogerson, An Enchantment of Ravens

September 20, 2017 – Shelved
September 20, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
March 11, 2018 – Started Reading
March 12, 2018 –
page 140
46.67% "I am flying through this!"
March 12, 2018 –