Whoo Gives A Hoot's Reviews > An Uphill Battle

An Uphill Battle by L.K. Farlow

bookshelves: 2018, 2018-recommendations

* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
LK Farlow has an amazing act for words and I knew the second that I finished Coming Up Roses back in 2017 that I needed her next book as soon as possible! Let me just say that An Uphill Battle lived up to my expectations and I found myself falling more and more in love with her beautifully unique writing style.

If you read Coming Up Roses, book one in the Southern Roots series (standalone), then chances are that you remember Azalea and Drake. I knew after getting a glimpse at these two that I couldn't wait to get my hands on their story! The second this book downloaded I found myself devouring the story from start to finish. Seriously I couldn't get enough of these two and their complicated relationship.

I didn't think it was possible, but Drake might rank slightly ahead of Cash on my swoon-worthy scale! This character managed to wiggle his way into my heart and I was swooning until the very end. Now Azalea was something else for sure. I loved her spunky attitude and her stubbornness. These two are absolutely perfect for each other and I couldn't help but connect with their love story right from the start.

Make sure that you one-click their story today and fall in love with the Southern Roots characters! I am so freaking excited and I cannot wait for the next book in the series...
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read An Uphill Battle.

September 19, 2017 – Shelved