Myst's Reviews > Invisible Warrior

Sep 19, 2017

liked it
bookshelves: ebook-chal, flightsfantasy, new2me, para-world, pick-fantasy
Read on September 19, 2017

The things the young kid was saying was never really expanded on so I always felt like I'm missing something. A short explanation was given to a few of the women but why did the kid get nothing? Really felt like it dragged the story down as a new to me reader as I didn't get it.
If it was explained he's some sort of seer that would have solved the problem or at least give me something to ponder about.
The gang is Mc but like a motorcycle gang? I think I missed most of this jumping in at this book thus why I did not fully enjoy it = the low stars.
If you have read the series before you will probably like it better then I did, new readers don't be like me & start here.
Vampire related romance is hit or miss but this was interesting. Not much Vampire related things going on in this.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Invisible Warrior.

09/19 marked as: to-read
09/19 marked as: currently-reading
09/19 marked as: read

Barbara Evans Wow you really need to start at the beginning of this series if you were that out of the loop.

Myst I'm not into vampire romance very much, the Genre makes me leary. Only thing that made me try reading this was the summary.

Myst Same thing with MC romance genre