Myst's Reviews > Invisible Warrior

Invisible Warrior by Teresa Gabelman

Sep 19, 2017

liked it
bookshelves: ebook-chal, flightsfantasy, new2me, para-world, pick-fantasy

The things the young kid was saying was never really expanded on so I always felt like I'm missing something. A short explanation was given to a few of the women but why did the kid get nothing? Really felt like it dragged the story down as a new to me reader as I didn't get it.
If it was explained he's some sort of seer that would have solved the problem or at least give me something to ponder about.
The gang is Mc but like a motorcycle gang? I think I missed most of this jumping in at this book thus why I did not fully enjoy it = the low stars.
If you have read the series before you will probably like it better then I did, new readers don't be like me & start here.
Vampire related romance is hit or miss but this was interesting. Not much Vampire related things going on in this.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Invisible Warrior.

September 19, 2017 – Started Reading
September 19, 2017 – Shelved as: new2me
September 19, 2017 – Shelved as: para-world
September 19, 2017 – Shelved as: pick-fantasy
September 19, 2017 – Finished Reading

Barbara Evans Wow you really need to start at the beginning of this series if you were that out of the loop.

Myst I'm not into vampire romance very much, the Genre makes me leary. Only thing that made me try reading this was the summary.

Myst Same thing with MC romance genre