Janet's Reviews > Love Finds a Way: 3 Modern Romances Make Falling in Love Simple and Sweet

Love Finds a Way by Wanda E. Brunstetter

Sep 21, 2011

liked it

Love finds a Way is 3 short stories about finding love. I enjoyed that Christ was the center of all the stories, but with any short story it seems find of fast how they fell in love. They all made me feel good though and made me wish love was that easy to come by - but we all know with God all things are possible.

Blueberry Surprise was about a 30 something widow who decides to go back to school. On the first day a 'younger' man sits next to her and because of assigned seating sits there every day. He is looking for a relationship and she is not. She has many reason for not allowing this relationship to grow but Ethan and God won't hear of it.

Grandma's doll is about Sheila who travels back to where she grew up to pick out a chosen item from her grandma's house before the grandma sells the house. Due to circumstances the item she wants was sold to an antique dealer. Sheila winds up intertwined with an owner of a antique store. She is not willing to have a relationship because she is just visiting, God and Dwaine has different ideas.

Matchmaker 911 is about Wendy, a barber and Kyle a paramedic. Wendy's dad plays matchmaker and he met Kyle at the hospital and now calls him, during Wendy's lunch hour.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love Finds a Way.