Moon Love's Reviews > Bottoms Up

Bottoms Up by Holly Renee

4.75 stars! I thought the book was phenomenal! It was funny, hot, and sexy. I absolutely loved the message this book conveyed about love.

Kennedy was an amazing heroine. She's not perfect, in looks or behavior, but she's so easy to relate to. I loved her determination to do herself and the way she was with her bestie, Brooke and vice versa. Kennedy and Tucker together are amazing! I kept wondering if something would develop between them, because if it was up to Kennedy I don't think anything would've happened.

Tucker was an amazing hero. He was kind, supportive, loving, and possessive. I was amazed when the story took an unexpected turn and my allegiances shifted more in one direction than another. I loved how he was with his family and friends.

Speaking of which, I loved how Holly introduced all of Kennedy's and Tucker's friends. I can't tell you how excited I am about the fact this is the first book in a series! I would love to see if anything develops between Brooke, Liam, Jason, Chloe, and Sophie, in any sort of combination. I already have favorites, but I want to read about all of them! The only thing I would've liked more about was Kennedy's family. What made them tick?

But hats off to Holly Renee for writing another amazing story. I loved how each chapter had a title in according to what happened in it. And the way Kennedy and Tucker met was just adorable! Definitely unique. I can't wait to read more!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bottoms Up.

September 18, 2017 – Shelved