Gina's Reviews > Killer Takes All

Killer Takes All by Erica Spindler

Apr 29, 2008

bookshelves: romantic-suspense, own, thriller

Totally wicked!!! Spindler does it again. I had only thought I was right, and boy, was I wrong! Spindler knows how to introduce her characters, knows exactly where and when to put twists in her plots. She's one author that knows how to surprise her readers, keeping them in suspense and makes you turn the page while holding your breath. At the end of the book, I was surprised, and dammit, I shouldn't have been, having read her other books, but she got me again, and does it every time! Word of warning: Read See Jane Die. You'll get to know Stacy beforehand. Plus, I had only recently learned what RPG's really were (having watched a CSI New York episode a few months back). Spindler really gets into the RPG facts, and the details are not boring in the least. If you've never heard of RPG's (role-playing games), you'll find out about it in this book. (ie: Dungeons&Dragons).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Killer Takes All.

Hadley Hart I really wish I had read See Jane Die first. But oh well. I completely agree though!!

message 2: by Erica (new)

Erica Spindler Thanks for the review, Gina!

message 3: by Darlene (new)

Darlene i want to read this book....but i was wondering why does it say Stacy Killian #2 beside of it and if there is a first book to it what is it called please contact me back

message 4: by Erica (new)

Erica Spindler Hi Darlene! Stacy first appeared in SEE JANE DIE. The Killian/Malone books are not so much a series as crossover/continuity character books. Thanks! Enjoy!

message 5: by Darlene (new)

Darlene oh ok thanks erica....I would love to read them two books and the way i see the reviews its pretty good and your a good author

message 6: by Lisa (new) - added it

Lisa reading See Jane Die now already has got me in cant wait to see what happens? Erica is a brilliant writer