Tammy Zautner's Reviews > Bottoms Up

Bottoms Up by Holly Renee

4.5 Stars

Another win for Ms. Renee! I absolutely adored the hell out of Tucker and Kennedy. Everything about them was wicked fun, well...except for the times they forgot that communication is the key to success. I won't lie, those moments drove me bat shit crazy. I'm pretty sure my eyes almost rolled out of my head during the "big downhill moment." Outside of those few instances, Tucker and Kennedy owned the show with their witty banter, delicious chemistry and beautifully created fit.

Kennedy is a girl after my own heart. I instantly connected with her. Plus size (it was nice to read about a woman I can physically relate to), sassy, loyal, and so damn real. The small, intricate details the author used to describe Kennedy made it so easy to relate to her character. She was written to be any of us. Her trials and tribulations every day, legitimate adversities. Kennedy was one of those characters I know I would be friends with in real life; in fact, she kinda resembles on of my besties. I honestly think you'll love her as much as I and others have.

Tucker—oh gosh, Tucker—ladies, hold on to those panties and heart. This man is pure gold. The epitome of book boyfriends do it better. When he isn't being cocky, he's winning you and Kennedy over with his charm and sweetness, all a part of his sexy as hell personality. On top of all that, his devotion and adoration for his Firecracker will leave you breathless and your insides turning all gooey. In short, he's pretty damn perfect.

Whether they are in the friend zone or the relationship zone, they are completely intoxicating. Their affection and love for each other so poignant and dynamic, in and out of the bedroom. You'll love Kennedy and Tucker just as hard as they love each other! And when you reached the last page, you'll wish Ms. Renee never stopped. I wanted more. I need more. I so wasn't ready for my time with this duo to end, even if it was 3:30 in the morning.

Bottoms up is a fast-paced and captivating story about friendship and love. With my second book down, Holly Renee is quickly moving up the list of my automatic buy authors. Bring on the next book, Ms. Renee!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bottoms Up.

September 18, 2017 – Shelved