Maya's Reviews > White Hot

White Hot by Ilona Andrews

I am so happy I found this series. Right now I'm all about PNR books and this one fits perfectly into this genre. I liked the first book and I have to say that this one is even better. There's more romance, more connection between Connor and Nevada, you get to finally see Connor's softer side and the action is spot on. I admit the scene where they were teleported to David was a bit uncomfortable with me, since you can't magicaly teleport clothes that aren't made of natural fibers. Hence, let's all be naked and have a party - not that there was any party, that would be way too weird, even for me. And we finally get more answers but also more questions, like who's Caesar and what is their end plan and who are the other players in this treacherous conspiracy. I'm sure we'll get more answers in the next book and I'm really curious to see what the big deal with Nevada's grandmother is. So far I don't like her but who know what will happen. I'm glad Nevada is finding out more about herself and her powers and I really enjoyed how she doesn't let anyone to use her. Can't wait for the next book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read White Hot.

September 17, 2017 – Started Reading
September 18, 2017 – Shelved as: safety-gang-safe
September 18, 2017 – Shelved as: strong-h
September 18, 2017 – Shelved as: violence-abuse
September 18, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)

Sh3lly (GrumpyBookGrrrl.com) YAY! Glad you liked this one! So good to me too. lol The next one will not disappoint either!

Maya Sh3lly ✨ Bring on the Weird ✨ wrote: "YAY! Glad you liked this one! So good to me too. lol The next one will not disappoint either!"

I'm reading the third book now and I have to say his ex is kinda getting on my nerves but I'm glad Nevada sorts him out when needed. :)

message 3: by Nicla (new)

Nicla Lovely review Maya :)

Maya Nicla wrote: "Lovely review Maya :)"

Thank you, Nicla! :) xx

message 5: by Alp (new)

Alp Awesome review, hon. xx

Maya Alp wrote: "Awesome review, hon. xx"

Thank you, hon! :) xx

Aisling Zena Terrific review Maya! So glad you're enjoying this! :D

Maya Aisling Zena wrote: "Terrific review Maya! So glad you're enjoying this! :D"

Thank you. This series is truly good. I hope there will be many more books about this couple or their family. :D

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Awesome review Maya! xoxo

message 10: by Maya (new) - rated it 4 stars

Maya SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "Awesome review Maya! xoxo"

Thanks, love! I'm glad you like it. :D