Penny's Reviews > You Are So Undead to Me

You Are So Undead to Me by Stacey Jay

Sep 21, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: fluff, grrrl-power, guilty-pleasures, i-see-dead-people, zombies-aliens-vampires-dinos
Recommended to Penny by: Audible
Recommended for: Anyone who enjoyed Paranormalcy and/or loves YA UF featuring zombies

I listened to this audiobook forever ago. Not sure why I never got around to listing it here. 3.5 stars. This book is a fun YA UF. If you liked Paranormalcy you'll probably enjoy You Are So Undead To Me.

About the narrator, Jessica Almasy's performance: I think they got the right narrator for this book. She's got the right voice for a teenage girl which, for whatever reason, is pretty rare when it comes to audiobooks. Pitch-perfect performance.

P.S. If you've got an audible membership you can purchase You Are So Undead to Me for $6.35 <-----this is the real reason I gave this book a chance. You can't beat that price.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read You Are So Undead to Me.

message 1: by Flannery (last edited Sep 23, 2011 10:03PM) (new)

Flannery That's a good note on the narrator. I always pick up a couple at a time because I know at least one will be a total miss. (God is in the Pancakes,ugh!)

P.S. For some reason, GR is not letting me like this. Grrr