Caz (littlebookowl)'s Reviews > They Both Die at the End

They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera

FULL REVIEW COMING SOON

What I will say for now is: ADAM YOU ARE SO CRUEL, MY HEART CANNOT FORGIVE YOU.
The title 'prepares' you for the end, but that doesn't lessen the pain one bit. I sobbed the hardest I ever have while reading a book...

I received an ARC of this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read They Both Die at the End.

August 26, 2017 – Started Reading
September 2, 2017 – Finished Reading
September 16, 2017 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)

Jane ☾ I'm soooo excited to read that!!

Talina Renae It's on my September tbr . I can't wait to read it !

message 3: by Laura (new) - added it

Laura Ragnarok Welp, I will for sure read it after More Happy Than Not.

sammyreadss oh my god i sobbed for so long during the last part of the book , i had to keep putting the book down because i couldn't see through my glasses lmao

message 5: by Stefanie (new)

Stefanie So basically I won't be reading it... At least not anytime soon. Don't like sad book.

Ellie Can't wait to read this! It's just sitting on my shelf waiting for me aha

Savannah Sammy I had the same problem...I don't need my glasses for reading though so I eventually just took them off..

message 8: by Sam (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sam I didn't feel he urge to cry once. Did feel tension and sadness and frustration. But I didn't feel the urge to cry. Weird.

Tannaz I can't believe it, I was praying all the time, I really need to have them both alive! I lost my mom this year, I was thinkg of her all the timecreading this woderfull book. thank u for it.

message 10: by Taylor (new) - added it

Taylor Is this the full review?

Hagen Brock If I could have one wish right now, it would be that Mateo and Rufus met in the afterlife. THAT’S ALL I CARE ABOUT RIGHT NOW. (Okay, maybe if I had more than one wish, because I can think of some real-life stuff I’d like to happen)