Author Dawnette Brenner's Reviews > Seeker of Time

Seeker of Time by J.M. Buckler

bookshelves: scifi, ya, fantasy, romance

I'm blown away by this urban fantasy, science fiction, and romance novel starring the delightful characters Elara, Cyrus & Jax! The author enthralls us with her story, which includes relevant characters with typical struggles, yet there's something else....

"Once I stopped focusing on what I found to be his faults, I began to see him in a lighter way," ~ I love how the author teaches lessons and morals to the reader through the growth of the characters!

Each of us could learn a lesson from Elara, she's such an amazing and typical young lady, quite possibly could be my daughter, your daughter! Excellent job! All too often in life we judge others, critique them and try to change them; when in reality we should just accept them. Such an amazing journey Elara is on and I enjoyed riding along, as she developed into the character she needed to be for the story!

But wait, not only did I fall in love with Elara, she's captivating, but what about Cyrus and Jax? OMG, such amazing characters! Girls everywhere are going to <3 them both!

Eager to read the next book in the series, I'm hooked as a reader and as a teacher, this book will be in my library for my 6th graders to read, as the book will develop as they do, growing along with it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seeker of Time.

September 16, 2017 – Started Reading
September 16, 2017 – Shelved
September 16, 2017 –
5.0% "Oh no, who is this stranger? Can't wait to find out!!! ❤️📚"
September 17, 2017 –
5.0% "Right out of the gate, this storyline is relatable, from the characters, scenery & plot! Elara could be me, my daughters or a student of mine... love her! Her curiosity & relationship with her father & mother are believable... can't wait to read more.... the suspense of the boy in the woods is killing me...."
September 17, 2017 –
20.0% "Thoroughly enjoying Elara & the world in which she is discovering! Can't wait to read more... page-turing read!"
September 23, 2017 –
September 23, 2017 –
40.0% "Completely enjoying the read! The MC is relatable, as are the supporting characters! Surprising events, plot twists are a delight. I enjoy reading stories that transform our lives, create wonder, awe & imaginary worlds!❤️"
October 5, 2017 –