*~*~Fawkes, Padfoot, and Prongs~*~*'s Reviews > Camp H.O.W.L.

Camp H.O.W.L. by Bru Baker

9203222

did not like it

This SOUNDS interesting, but it stops there >:-o!!!

Holy crap, nothing happens here ... absolutely nothing!!!! This book is quite literally about these two MCs trying to resist THEN understand THEN accept their True Bond/Moonmate Bond! The steam rating on this thing is ZERO [and whatever nonsense does happen with these two - which is practically nothing - felt contrived and clinical] *rolls eyeballs*!!
Toward the end they jerk each other off and when they orgasm, they're shocked by how good it felt and gasp about how it's "moonmate sex"!! UMMM no, it's called masturbating and ejaculating ... you did NOTHING that was worth writing (home) about!!!

It's like being ridiculously hungry, eating McDonald's, being pleasantly full, and then exclaiming it's the best meat you've EVER tasted [okay fine, pun a little intended]! Honey, a McDonald's burger isn't a Striploin or Porterhouse steak!!!!

NO character development, NO steam, NO real plot, NO depth ... there was a whole lot of nothing in this book! I wish I could return this book :-/ ... it should be a crime to write such an intriguing blurb and have the actual story (or the execution of it) end up being totally fucking ridiculous :-/!!!!

I do NOT recommend this book! In fact, I highly recommend NOT reading it!! Such a waste of time and money!!

************

Oooooooooooo this sounds VERY interesting :-), I definitely want!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Camp H.O.W.L..

September 16, 2017 – Shelved
September 16, 2017 – Shelved as: mm-romance-to-be-organized
September 16, 2017 – Shelved as: 00-male-male-main-tbr-brand-new
October 31, 2017 – Shelved as: 0-male-male-books-i-own-tbr
November 20, 2017 – Started Reading
November 21, 2017 –
13.0% "// Hmmmm interesting so far ..."
November 21, 2017 –
42.0% "// This meanders a bit too much for my liking but regardless, this is alright so far!!"
November 21, 2017 –
52.0% "// “Well, that was a relief.
“So no ass babies?”
Kenya didn’t hold back her laugh at Adrian’s question this time, though Tate looked completely stricken.”

~ Can I get an amen?!!? Thank goodness for that!!"
November 21, 2017 –
100.0% "// Thank G-d this is over!!"
November 21, 2017 – Finished Reading