Julia - The Romance Bibliophile's Reviews > One Call Away

One Call Away by Emily Goodwin

19482212

bookshelves: arcs, favorites

NO SPOILERS!

One Call Away was a beautiful, emotional, and memorable love story, and one of my favorite reads of the year! It was my first novel by Emily Goodwin, and it will most definitely not be the last. I completely fell head over heels in love with her writing style and the phenomenal storyline and characters she created. One Call Away was an incredible romance and I absolutely loved it!

Chase and Sierra were one of my favorite couples, and two of my favorite characters, that I’ve ever had the pleasure of reading about. I completely fell in love with them and their story from the start, and I was truly captivated from beginning to end. I loved Chase and Sierra’s easygoing and extremely likable personalities, and I felt an immediate connection with both of them. The chemistry between them was undeniable and I loved how their relationship progressed. There were several up and down moments throughout, which is to be expected in every novel, but it wasn’t anything I couldn’t handle. I didn’t like a few of the secondary characters all that much, especially towards the end, but other than that I loved everything about this book. I loved reading it from both Chase and Sierra’s POV; it allowed me to have a deeper connection and bond with each character. Chase and Sierra completely stole my heart, and I honestly loved reading every single word of their story. Books and reading are my true passion, and I loved that both of them loved to read as much as I do. Chase Henson has seriously ruined all other men for me in real life, and I don’t think any of them will ever compare to him. Sierra Belmont was one of my favorite heroines. She was sweet and compassionate, yet strong and for the most part knew what she wanted in life. I truly loved this couple and their story with all of my heart, and I couldn’t have been more ecstatic with the conclusion. It made my heart extremely happy and I couldn’t stop smiling.

One Call Away was sweet, sexy, and utterly addicting, and one of my TOP FAVORITE romances of the year. Emily Goodwin completely blew me away with her talent in writing One Call Away, and I couldn’t have loved it more if I tried. She did an extraordinary job with this book, and truly made me happy with the resolution to Chase and Sierra’s story. I have fallen in love with Ms. Goodwin’s writing style and I am very much looking forward to reading more of her amazing books. One Call Away was an exceptional and unforgettable love story, and one you definitely don’t want to miss out on!

ARC received in exchange for an honest review.

PURCHASE TODAY!
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2wzArPo
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2xgG9oQ
Amazon AU: http://amzn.to/2yf2NLi
Amazon CA: http://amzn.to/2wyaPCG

For more reviews and other book news, please visit: https://theromancebibliophile.com
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Call Away.

September 15, 2017 – Started Reading