Eileen Robinson's Reviews > Bottoms Up

Bottoms Up by Holly Renee

bookshelves: 5-star-reads, arcs

BANGOR BELLE BOOK BESTIES
I voluntarily received an arc copy of this book in return for nothing but an honest review.

Kennedy is a young sassy woman, but she has no self confidence either in her abilities nor her appearance, thanks mostly to her parents where she’s never felt anything but disapproval and disappointment from them. So when the hot sexy mysterious new neighbor literally crashes into her life, not only is she massively attracted to him, she also holds no hope that “a guy like that” would ever have any interest in a girl like her.

Well holy shit balls, what can i say? I absolutely loved this book. Its everything a romance should be. Hot steamy, humorous, yet with characters that feel so real and easy to identify with. Kennedy is one of us “normal Ladies”…. a few extra pounds, not always organised, lacks motivation now and again, and more than often doesn’t put in the effort, because hey who’s gonna be interested in her right? Besides, she has always been cheated on, men always go for the beauties!! She isn’t gonna be swept of her feet by some amazing hottie, yeah she will stick with her passion of photography! But she wasn’t counting on Tucker!!! HOT, BUILT kinda alpha and i tell you, he could charm the snow shoes off an eskimo!! Tucker also has some secrets, that could destroy everything. Will Kennedy be able to get past her issues?

Ok so the book was a little predictable at times, but how its written was so refreshing, and i loved how their relationship developed. Tucker was able to see through Kennedy’s walls and was always there to boost her in the right way and give her the much needed faith and confidence in herself. I adored how he brought out the best, that he always knew was there, in Kennedy. Man, he is perfect, if a little over protective at times and you will definitely need a fan to keep cool, because Tucker !! yes Tucker ! Dayum that man is talented !!!!! I devoured this book in one sitting because i just couldn’t put it down and its definitely one of those books you will re read when you need a lift me up.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bottoms Up.

September 13, 2017 – Shelved