Joy Novel Thoughts's Reviews > Bottoms Up

Bottoms Up by Holly Renee

31930468

bookshelves: kindle-unlimited

I never want to leave the world that was created in Bottoms Up! I am seriously sad that I can't open up my Kindle and dive back into this world again. This is one of those stories that I will re-read when I'm in a funk and need a pick me up.

Although this story is fairly predictable and it's a pretty common trope, the way that Holly Renee wrote this story was beautiful and poetic. I swear her writing is magical. She had me feeling all the things.

"Tucker already had too much of an impact on me. If I allowed him to get too close, he would destroy me. I would be bottoms up before I even realize that he had spun my world around."

Kennedy reminded me of so many women. She always tried to put on a brave face and be strong and confident, but on the inside, she was still insecure. She had been put down all of her life by her family. Her family were awful, hateful people.

Tucker was a possessive hero and I loved him for it. I think that he is exactly what Kennedy needs, he was never afraid to show her she was wanted in front of everyone. He showed her that she was perfect as she was. I want my own Tucker.

"He had the power to completely destroy me, ruin me, but I didn't want a perfect fairy tale with anyone else. I didn't need a happily ever after. All I needed was whatever he was willing to give. I need it like my last breath."

I cannot wait for more from Holly Renne. Bottoms Up was the perfect combination of sass angst and falling in love.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bottoms Up.

September 13, 2017 – Shelved