Marie Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)'s Reviews > Twisted Truths

Twisted Truths by Rebecca Zanetti

Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

The last and most UNFORGETTABLE story in Rebecca Zanetti's famous Blood Brothers series is BEYOND words people! OMG Denver is one HOT alpha male who takes obeying to a new sizzling level! Denver is not only a mega alpha, he is also a HUGE protector. He takes people under his protection to a new level. And the action...WOW! Denver is SOOOO my #1 hero and alpha in most of Rebecca's books! And Noni, she really reminded me of a stronger, sweeter Pocahontas. She won me over from the moment she decided to rescue her baby niece. I loved her spirit, her sweetness and how she stood up to Denver.

Rebecca Zanetti brings jaw-dropping suspense and heart pounding action to life with Twisted Truths. I dived into Twisted Truths as soon as it hit my kindle and I could not...did not want to stop until the very end and what a way to end such a fantastic series! I am SO excited to see what Miss Zanetti comes up with next!

Twisted Truths gets an UNFORGETTABLE AND CAN I HAVE AN ENCORE PLEASE FIVE SHOOTING STARS!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twisted Truths.

Started Reading