Holly's Reviews > What Happened

What Happened by Hillary Rodham Clinton

bookshelves: 2017, biography, audiobook

9/12/17
Unlike some people - I'm actually going to wait until AFTER I read the book, to give it a rating. Imagine having enough free time to randomly rate a book they haven't (and probably won't) bother to read, simply to try and cancel out someone else's rating.

9/14. Finished.
Was it a perfect book? No. It went on a bit too long, and it seemed a little rambling at times.
But, overall I found it to be insightful and moving.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read What Happened.

September 12, 2017 – Started Reading
September 12, 2017 – Shelved
September 12, 2017 – Shelved as: 2017
September 12, 2017 – Shelved as: biography
September 12, 2017 – Shelved as: audiobook
September 14, 2017 –
September 15, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

message 1: by Bud (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bud I personally rated it before it came out but I do plan on reading it and when I read it I'm going to update my rating and write a review. But I do think that if you don't plan on reading the book at all, then there's no point in you pre-rating the book.

message 2: by John of Canada (new)

John of Canada It's just like Trump was talking about!Fake reviews.We need to drain the Goodreads swamp.

message 3: by Sean (new)

Sean Surely you should give it three stars to offset both the 1 stars that are offsetting the 5 stars or to offset the 5 stars that are offsetting the 1 star. Be reasonable.

message 4: by John of Canada (new)

John of Canada I am giving Chelsea Clinton's book "How I Was Able to do What my Mother Couldn't and Become President" 12 stars!!

message 5: by Joni (new)

Joni Anderson I'm with you Holly! I preordered and I'm currently reading it. I like hearing her perspective rather than the opinions of people who don't read and follow news sources that are not reliable. Hilary isn't perfect, she admits she made mistakes. Any of us who would have the guts to do what she did and face all of the distortions she did deserves to voice her opinion on what happened.

Nick There are many of us patiently reading the thing before we comment. When I'm done I plan to get back on here and kick some arses. What I've read so far doesn't square with the negative one-star reviews at all.

message 7: by Nick (new)

Nick What she fails to mention is how bias the entire media was toward her and the fake polls created only to influence people to vote for her.

Charles Reid this may be the only honest review on this page.