Wendy Keel's Reviews > Totally His

Totally His by Erin Nicholas

This is book 3 in the Opposites Attract series from author Erin Nicholas. I haven't read the previous two titles but certainly will after reading this great book. I loved Sophie and Finn! Their interactions are funny, engaging and HOT. Add in the sweetness that Finn and his family brings to the story and TOTALLY HIS is an outstanding romance story that's full of family, love, and learning to let people be who they are. I absolutely loved the heat that Finn and Sophie share, but more than that I loved fact that it wasn't just a story about two people it was a story about family, even the imperfect ones. Watching Sophie find her place to belong within a big family but also understand that hers wasn't perfect but it still meant something. Fans of big families, hot romances, and great realistic imperfect characters will adore Totally His. I have to warn that once you find Erin Niholas's stories you'll be eager to read all of her books. I can't wait to go back and read the first two! Highly Recommended!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Totally His.

September 10, 2017 – Started Reading