Bingeworthy Book Blog's Reviews > The Krinar Chronicles: Number 101

The Krinar Chronicles by Heather Knight

bookshelves: reviewed

UGLY CRY WARNING!
If you've read Close Obsession by Anna Zaires and you're anything like me then you would have ugly cried your heart out at the end of that book and well, let me tell you, this book will have you ugly crying just as much as the ending of Anna Zaire's second book in the Krinar Chronicles did.
Aside from introducing readers to a young K, one whose not fully grown into his dominance and whose practically still a young adult by their standards, Heather Knight takes readers on an emotional roller coaster and tells a story that could easily be told in a contemporary fiction, a story quite unlike any sci-fi romance book that I have read before.
Most sci-fi romance books that I have read in the past will have elements of suspense, action, adventure and this book doesn't, I think maybe that this might be just one of the reasons that the book impacted me quite strongly.
Number 38/101 reads more along the lines of a coming of age story with a few added sci-fi elements, a touch of mystery, angst and secrets.
This was a truly sweet, emotional story that I loved reading and I adored the characters of Eden and Darak and the connection that they share.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Krinar Chronicles.

Started Reading